- short wheelbase
- 4-door sedan, similar to a modern S600 sedan in layout.
- 4-door sedan, but with a power divider window separating the front seats from the rear bench seat.
- long wheelbase chassis Pullman
- 4-door limousine, featuring additional two rear-facing seats behind the driver compartment which was separated by a power divider window (in all but three built)
- 6-door limousine, with two forward facing jump seats stationed at the additional middle two doors and a rear bench seat.
- A few of the limousines were made with a convertible top over the rear passenger compartment and were called landaulets. This was mainly intended for government use, by the Pope, or by the German government, e.g. in 1965 during the visit of Queen Elizabeth II, when she was accompanied by Kurt Georg Kiesinger in open-top tour in Baden-Württemberg. Production of this model ended a year early, in 1971.